Code of Ethics
Paper/Presenter Compensation Program
Current Committees (and chair)
- Executive Committee (Board of Directors)
- Membership Committee (Membership Secretary)
- Publications Committee (Editorial Secretary)
- Seminar Planning Committee (Technical Resources Secretary)
Ad Hoc Committees
- Ethics Committee / Ethics Enforcement Committee
- Technical Resources Committee – when needed
- Functional Area Liaisons (FAL) – directs Host Site Committee
- Host Site Committee
- Member Emeritus Committee
The Scientific Working Group for the Analysis of Seized Drugs (SWGDRUG) has posted the DRAFT document “SWGDRUG Recommendations on Analogues and Structural Class Determinations” for review by the forensic science community. To ensure the document addresses the needs of the community, SWGDRUG invites your comments and suggestions.
The document is available on the SWGDRUG website (www.swgdrug.org). Please, provide your comments on this proposed document using the provided survey link. Responses from the community will be collected until April 19, 2013.
Thank you for taking part in the recommendation process.
SWGDRUG appreciates your efforts in helping to build consensus within the community.
Please also take this opportunity to check out new resources available on the website.
Drug monographs containing detailed compound information and analytical data which may be used in the verification of acquired reference materials.
SWGDRUG MS Library Version 1.7 (January 1, 2013)